Monday 25 February 2013

Recce

I will be filming in two different locations and I will have to consider potential issues that come with these locations.

Classroom: (Interior)

-I will need to ensure that the classroom I am using looks like an office. I will only shoot computers/desks to get an office feel, and avoid filming whiteboards etc.

-I will need to make sure that there is no one else using the classroom and consider its availability and if it is perhaps timetabled.

-Ensure that there is enough light, but not too bright.

-Noise from other students outside/next door may be a problem, I will have to consider whether I could control it or not.

-Make sure I have full permission from a teacher to use that specific room.

Old building: (Exterior)

I will only be filming outside briefly but there could be possible problems;

-I will have to film on a day where the weather is quite gloomy, to create tension and to set a darker feel.
-There cannot be any noise from traffic, which could be a potential problem in the location I will be filming.

-I will also need to make sure that I have somebody to take me to the place, which is convenient as it is by my Dad's work, who could take me there/back.

Risks and how I need to deal with them:
-I will need to consider that it may be raining when I film which would be a risk of damage to the camera so in order to eradicate this risk I will just take an umbrella so the camera and tripod are covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment