Thursday 14 February 2013

Moodboard

To help visualise our own ideas, we were set the task of making a moodboard in which we would include possible things we would include in our own film opening. For example, setting, props and characters. I found this very helpful as before I was unsure of what I would include in my film and how it would actually look, and it gave me the chance to put my ideas into pictures and make it seem much more real.

Below is my own moodboard, I was particularly drawn to the picture of the empty corridor because it emphasised what I would try and achieve in my own film; a sense of unknown and emptiness. I also particularly liked the image of the office desk as I could imagine something similar in my film for my character of the Journalist looking on his computer for a possible story.

No comments:

Post a Comment