Monday 11 March 2013

Costume and Props

For my main task, I will need a selection of different props and costumes for my actors:

Costume:

My female character will need to wear a white shirt and black trousers in order to fully achieve the role of a Journalist.

My male character will need to wear something similar: a shirt and black trousers, for the same reason.

Props:

A newspaper- I have made this newspaper myself. The front page of the newspaper reads: "Journalist admits fake drug gang story", which is about the female character. I will film the character reading the newspaper in despair.


Coffee cups - for the audience to work out that the female Journalist is tired and needs caffeine to keep her going.

Lots of paperwork and pens - to suggest disorganisation of the female.


No comments:

Post a Comment