Friday 10 May 2013

Sound for my film

I have successfully added sound to the scene towards the end of my film in which my character of the Journalist. I downloaded the music from incompetech.com under the section of 'horror'. The sound fitted in very well to my scene as I had it slowly fading in as the Journalist was approaching the door of the warehouse.

The only trouble I am currently having is looking for appropriate music to fit in with my opening scenes in the office. I have looked through incompetech and haven't been successful due to the sounds either being too dark and deceitful or too soft and chirpy, where I am looking for something exactly in between.

I will continue to look for some music and I will keep you posted when I find something fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment