Thursday 18 April 2013

Location Change

I have experienced some problems with filming, including when I can film and where I can do it. I have also had issues with my actors not being available when I wish to film. Due to these problems, I have decided that for my benefit it would be much easier to film at home where I am guaranteed to have a place to film. Also, I will be acting in my film so I can definitely film when I'd like to.

I will be using a bedroom in my house, and in order to make it look more like an office I will clear out anything you wouldn't find in an office; e.g. drawers etc which will not be a problem. I need to make sure everything I use in the mise-en-scene is relevant to an office scenario. 

I will need:
To move a table into the room to use as a desk
A laptop 
Pieces of paper scattered around the table
Pens/Pencils etc

I have successfully rented out all of the equipment I need from the media department and all of my equipment at home is ready to go for me to film over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment